Friday, July 10, 2009

Weekend Plans

I've got a fairly busy weekend planned- with lots of dog stuff.

Saturday I am going with Sarah to a Flatcoat Specialty near Calgary. I't all part of my secret obsession with Flatcoats..


Sunday I have a HERDING LESSON! SO excited. This is Pixels' first official lesson. We've been working on our lie downs...with excitement (i.e chasing a toy) It's not goin' so well. :o) But I am sure the lesson will be fun.

I am taking Boone as a back up in case the half hour lesson is too much for Pix. This of course was planned before his haircut. Poor Dude. Hopefully the herding people won't laugh at him. ;o)

Sunday evening I have a BBQ to go to. I will also get to meet Sophie, my friends new little Vizsla puppy...Cute! Cute!

Oh, and I am dogsitting Wendy's dogs (crazyandlittle)while she and Marlin head to Costa Rica for a holiday!!! Lucky, Lucky!!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

funny, my weekend is almost exactly the same :) minus the dogsitting for Wendy part :)

kaleb thinks you should show him in working dog, he has requested it.

manymuddypaws said...

lol- and don't you have a baby shower in there somewhere???

k and i don't have a good history of working together...but I am wearing dress clothes just in case liz needs me...

Sarah said...

didn't you Q with him, OK so it wasn't pretty .....

how hard is it to trot him around a show ring :) LOL

onecollie said...

I think Amanda should show Kaleb!....after all, you are going to be my back up in Nov. if I show Tate & Kort hee hee!