1) ten days of freedom from work and responsibilities. (I'm really really looking forward to not checking email!)
2) going somewhere I've never been! Northern California. 18 hours drive- and it's gonna be so much fun!
3) the national finals!!!! border collies everywhere. Fantastic handlers, a huge field. This is a big deal. And although I'm not competing, I can't wait to get there!
4) some one on one time with leo. Our working relationship is really great lately. I've been focusing on herding exclusively all summer and it's really made a difference. He's going to come along on the trip and just hang out with me.
5) shopping! I hear there's some good vendors at the finals.
6) touristing! Well, as much as Louanne will let me. Lol
7) meeting Internet people! Facebook friends and such that I've never actually met.
8) and when I get back i get a puppy!! More on that later. ;)