Friday, January 29, 2010

Six Words

On a few of the cardigan blogs I read people are posting a 6 word story about each of their dogs. I thought it was a fantastic idea. It came from Patricia McConnell's blog. She recently lost her oldest dog and wrote a post about Lassie, and the story of the six words.

This took a bit of time, but really was a great way to think about my dogs in a simplistic manner. I think I captured each of them pretty accurately.

Wicca- Always Intense. Independent, and often bitchy.

Vito- Best snuggler ever. At my feet.

Boone- Funny Guy, all heart. Happy Ending.

Pixel- Sunny. Happy. Tail Wagging and Eager.

So...what's your six word story? Post a comment in the comment section so I know who played.

5 comments:

Jules said...

I like Wicca's the best!

Marcy said...

Miikka: Stuffed toys beware. Prepare for evisceration.

:-)

Your 6 words are great!!

Crazy Cardiness said...

I love your stories! Great job, I think Pixel definitly fits with the other Beli kids:-)

Visichy said...

Oh fun!

Mercedes - Conformation star. Stubborn but loving. Mother.

Claire - Lives for approval. Tail wagger. Sweetheart.

onecollie said...

Tate: tail wagging, happy, my perfect dog.
Kort: funny, keeps me on my toes.