Friday, June 26, 2009

So Blue 25/52


So Blue 25/52, originally uploaded by manymuddypaws.

“Where did you get your eyes so blue?
Out of the sky as I came through.”
~George MacDonald

-----------------
Most of the comments that I get about my photos on Flickr are in relation to Pixels' amazing blue eyes.

For this weeks Flickr 52 weeks Challenge I wanted a different perspective, and a piece of her, rather than her whole body or face.

And then I found the above quote, and I knew that this was the perfect picture for this week.

The sky was SO blue, it was almost what I was looking for exactly. I love the way that this turned out.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I was looking at your new masthead the other day and noticing how Pixel's eyes are so similar to Simon's - with the light blue exterior but a shading of dark blue around the pupil - truly stunning! We get stopped all the time by people commenting on his eyes - I bet you really do with Pixel because she is so striking looking!

Natasha said...

Beautiful eyes!