Monday, June 22, 2009

Pierre

I'd like to introduce you to Pierre.


He is a mouse. He was actually a gift for Boone. But Boone doesn't like Mice. I however think he is the cutest little thing. So. He is my new little buddy.


He will follow me around from trial to trial, seminar to seminar.

While there he will take notes for me. (andrea gave him a lesson on how to do that)


Keep a look out for dangers (kitties, birds...bugs)


And just generally be my silent travelling partner.

Stay tuned for more adventures of Pierre...

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my you crack me up.


Julia

Kim said...

I LOVE Pierre.

Kim said...

oh seriously! He's gonna be the next web sensation!

Esther said...

LOL, I love it!

Nicki said...

Um-can we say "too much time on our hands"

manymuddypaws said...

lol yes, Nicki, I can say that!!!

but really, how cute is he??? and it will be pretty funny! I've been planning his adventures all day!

miradukesadie said...

OMG, your such a geek! lol, but I love it!

^..^Corgidogmama said...

It's good to make new friends!

Sarah said...

Jane wants to "play" with him

Nicki said...

It is cute, I'll give you that!

oddman said...

Totes adorb!

onecollie said...

I want one !!!!!!!!

Sue said...

I like your new little mascot. Hope he brings the gang much good luck.

dreameyce said...

With as social as he is, I doubt he's a mouse... I vote he's a rat! ;0P