Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Look, But Don't touch..


Look, But Don't touch.., originally uploaded by manymuddypaws.

That's Pixels motto. She's not a "touchy, feely" kinda dog and would prefer that I don't hug, squish, or restrain her. She does like some attention of course, but it has to be on her terms. I remember Wicca at this age was much the same.

This weeks 52 Weeks 4 Dogs challenge was titled "Me 'n My dog" and initially I tried to get us together, as in touching, me hugging her, or even with her on my lap. She looked beaten. So. We came to an agreement, and this is what we got!

She was happy, I am happy she doesn't look like I beat her, and it is still Me and My dog!

8 comments:

ClassyChassy said...

She does not look beaten, thats for sure! One of my Pems will get that 'beaten' look when I get out a camera - and it happens INSTANTLY!

Loretta Mueller said...

Oh that is super cute!!! Pixel couldn't have you posting an "ordinary" picture!!! Just wouldn't be right!

onecollie said...

Pixel looks adorable...now, lets talk about your feet ! LOL!

Diana said...

Miley has that no touch policey too. But just recently she has started to lie next to me when Im sitting on the couch. WhooHoo.

Jules said...

Super photo!

Lauren said...

That picture is great! Pixel has such a sweet face and what a creative way to put the two of you together!

Elf said...

So, wayyy back when I somehow missed the explanation about the 52 Week challenge thing. You'll be glad to know that the Search on your site worked and I was able to find the first post where you mentioned the Flikr group. And I even found it on flickr. So--I've been dying of curiosity every time you posted, and now I know more. BUt it seems like I'm it's been going for 6 months now--you think it would be weird to ask to join now and give it a go?

Anonymous said...

There has been discussion about letting new people in, and as far as I know they still are. You would just start on "Week 24" or whatever week it was when you joined. You have to post current photos- taken within that week, and only one photo a week of the same dog.

It has been a lot of fun. I have for sure learned a lot, and have "stepped out of the box" so to speak.

I totally reccomend it to anyone who is wanting to become a better photographer.

You should totally join- you get lots of feedback, and it is neat because you get to know the people who post.

amanda