Thursday, December 02, 2010

Oh Crap...


Oh Crap..., originally uploaded by manymuddypaws.

literally, and figuratively...

first- the photo totally cracked me up- not a super photo by any means. But seriously funny. Wicca ended up head first in the snow, and Pixel was stuck for at least a second or so. She was so surprised she dropped the toy and Vito made off with it...

and the not so fun literal part...

Came home after dinner with my parents to Wicca in a shit filled crate. Not sure what she got into but I suspect cat food. In any case she and the crate needed a bath. While I was doing that Pixel ate a whole loaf of bread I had just brought home. The whole thing. Yeah. And then I discover that I have only half a tab of Pepto left so an emergency run to the store was in order.

I am doubting I will get much sleep tonite....

2 comments:

onecollie said...

seriously funny!
Pixel is a bad one for sure, how many times has she gotten into my food bag & made away with the food?, or eaten the timbits??
bad corgi :)
hope Wicca feels better soon

Dawn said...

Hope your night wasnt bad, and hoping all the upset tummies have settled!