Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010 Stats and Year in Review

Looking back on the year was hard! First off, I am not the most organised person in the world I really had to dig around for the information, and sencondly it has been a year of ups and downs.

The downs were not so fun to look back on. Boone's apparent stress about agility resulted in not playing for most of the year, Wicca's on again off again lameness and constant worry about that. Regionals. That was a horrible weekend for me, and my dog. I try to learn from each experience, and that one gave me the biggest lesson of all. Focus on my dog. Period. Focus on what I am doing. We were off all weekend and it wasn't her either. It was me. I was distracted, and thinking about things that should not have even been in my head at a regional event. Live and learn I suppose. Pixel's breakdown in the Obedience ring because she wasn't ready.....

The ups have been fantastic though. Pixel's first trial in which she rocked. :) Wicca's first masters jumpers Q in more than a year (followed by a second, and then a third...), The girls did a great job at the cardigan specialty. I am so proud of Pixel and the dof that she has become. Boone's happy return to agility.

Now, on to the fun part. This is the part that took forever. Good thing AAC and Canuck dogs keep track of these things! lol
Wicca

CKC Rally
4 Weekends= 3 RAE legs and 2nd place Cardigan Welsh Corgi in Canada for 2011

CKC Obedience
a few atttempts in Open and nothing. damn those stays. lol

CKC Agility
2 weekends- (one in edmonton, and one at the Cardigan Specialty)
1 Q- her Novice Standard title

AAC Agility
24 Q's (7 Steeplechase)
7 Trials + Regionals (2 Steeplechase Q's)

Pixel

AAC Agility
20 Q's
6 Trials- and only a few of those full trials. Mostly 4-6 events a weekend.
Earned Three titles- Starters Game title, Agility Dog of Canada, and then Advanced Agility Dog of Canada.

CKC Agility
High Scoring Cardigan at the Cardigan National Specialty
1 weekend- 7/7 Q's.
Earned her AGNS and AGJNS

CKC Rally
High Scoring Cardigan at the Cardigan National Specialty
2 Weekends- 4 Q's
Earned her RN

CKC Obedience
5 Trials (two weekends)
3 Qualifying scores
Earned her CD

Boone

AAC Trials
4 Q's in Two Trials- (Jan and Aug)
Not sure how many trials he was actually entered. But I would say 4 or so- although I am pretty sure he wasn't entered in full trials.
Earned his AADC
He had a weird mental breakdown, stopped doing the frame, and then didn't want to play, and then drifted away constantly on course. We've been rebuilding though and he is doing much better.

CKC Rally
1 Trial, 1 Q(one advanced rally)
Earned his RA title.
#1 Pyr Shep in Canada (the only one)

Vito
:) No stats.
------------------------------------

I will do a goals for 2011 post a little later on, but I do want to say that this past year has been pretty great as a whole. I think that my handling and training has improved even more, and that my dogs continue to improve because of that. I am so proud of my dogs I could burst. I love training- Agility and Obedience and am looking forward to next year.

No comments: