Friday, December 10, 2010

Flatcoat kisses, screaming children, idle chatter, and border collie land...

I have a busy weekend ahead- it's going to be over before I know it.

Tomorrow morning I am going to a fun craft day at Blazingstar. It's always fun- with homemade mocha's (and other yummy treats), some craft making (or in sarah's case christmas card signing), and visiting. Lots of visiting, and dog talk, or and flatcoats.


I am guaranteed to get some flatcoat kisses from a certain liver dog.... :)

In the afternoon I have my nephews birthday party! He is two years old- which just seems crazy. There will be lots of kids, screaming, playing, awkward silences among the adults, and some very yummy food. The sugar, and the promise of good photo opportunities is what is gonna get me through.



I love my nephew, but don't really like other kids. But it will be fun. He is at a super neat age right now- able to communicate better, and understands more. And he is very cute (not that I am biased or anything!)


taken two years ago...it's been a long time since Pixel has seen sheep!

Sunday I work from 10-1 at Indoor Dog Park, which is always nice because it's a chance to actually get to visit with clients. And then am off to Border Collie Land! Just a quick trip- Pixel is going to get to chase, I mean herd, some sheep. And I may, or may not be bringing home something black and white...

5 comments:

Anita said...

Definitely sounds like a busy, but great weekend! Hope it's lots of fun!
Bones and Treats to ya,
Bronson and Pepper

Jules said...

OH WOW!!! I looke forward to reading your blog Monday morning.

Blazingstar said...

"something black and white"..... oooh, sounds interesting! Are you bringing home a sheep?

Looking forward to crafts!! I'll try to get Tinbie to clean off his face before he kisses you.

Sarah said...

hahahaha should be a fun weekend .... hopefully we don;t get sick of eachother :)

black and white and cute all over :)

Kiyi Kiyi said...

I can't wait to see what you bring home! Hope you have a fun weekend!