Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Video

Here is a video from the last trial we went to (Oct)

Boone is running in advanced now, and is doing very well. I don't have any of the problems we used to (running off, not paying attention, weaves, contacts...etc.) I was very proud of him for this run- even with the two little bobbles. He had great weaves, picked up on my rear crosses, and had good contacts. He's a very honest dog- so the off course you see was pretty much my fault. :o)



thanks to sarah for the video

6 comments:

Loretta Mueller said...

I LOVED how you gave him a nice pet on the A-frame! LOVED IT! What a good boy he is!

Sarah said...

can i be vice-president of the Boone fan club??

manymuddypaws said...

:o) sure you can sarah.

he's such a good boy, it amazes me sometimes. last night for example he was so happy to be out training that the smile never left his face. i love this dog.

onecollie said...

aww Boone is so awesome.....why did you give him that pat??

Kim said...

Can I be in the Boone fan club too? I love Boone - he is fun, always tries his hardest and who wouldn't love that cute face.

Lynda said...

great work with him Amanda , Boone is sure coming along.