Saturday, November 28, 2009

Seasons Past 47/52


Seasons Past 47/52, originally uploaded by manymuddypaws.

We had our first actual snowfall the other day- just enough to cover the ground. You can still see the left overs from fall just below the surface.

Pixel loves the snow and had a great time on our walk today. She was goofy as ever and had a great time playing with sticks, and eating snow. It seems the snow brings out the wildness. :o) I caught her serious side here as she watched another dog down the path.

I was really torn for my 52 weeks photo. There were a couple that I liked from the walk. I chose this one in the end because I think it is neat how it shows two seasons- fall, and winter.

Uploaded by manymuddypaws on 28 Nov 09, 1.04PM MST.

3 comments:

MurphyDog said...

Beautiful photo! (as always!)

Even Pixel herself represents fall & winter with her coloration.

wags, wiggles & slobbers
Murphydog

Elf said...

It is a cool photo.

Taryn said...

I like the line created by the pilings and the way the snow is melting back....and Pixel, too, of course!