Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Feelin' Good

Wicca that is, not me!



Wicca is gradually getting back to normal agility wise. The seminar was really great for her. I didn't over do it, and although she was tired at the end of each day she wasn't sore. Even the next morning there was no stiffness. Last night I took her to class (don't ask me why since I felt like crap the whole time) and did a few little things with her. I let her do the dogwalk (which she promptly ran off the end and earned some crate time) and I let her weave six poles- twice.

She didn't break. She isn't sore. She is fine.

I will gradually increase the amounts of agility each time. I am confident that her neck is healed, and that she should be able to handle the physical stress of weaving. We are still not doing the A-Frame...not sure when I'll work up enough nerve to do that. :o)

I am still working on the seminar post...it's coming I promise!

1 comment:

Jules said...

Yay! So glad Wicca is doing better. Hopefully you'll be healthy soon, too.