Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Slept In...


I slept in this morning. It sucked. So of course I am still tired, and a little on the cranky side- not a good combination when you work at a doggie daycare....anyway...

Yesterday was the start to my never ending busy schedule from hell. I work full time at the daycare- 6:45-2:45, and then I teach Mon, Tues, Wed, Thur from 6pm- 9:30pm...Wowsers.
Mondays are agility/teambuilding classes at the daycare.
Tuesday is the barn night- this is the coldest night, aswell as the most work- setting up, take down and moving equipment- not to mention running/standing on dirt for three hours.
Wednesday is the obedience night- I am done slightly earlier these nights
Thursday is the Paws on the Run night- I teach a Manners Class and a Puppy Prep. These classes are just starting up again. There are so many people for the manners class that we are splitting into two time slots...which means another 9:30pm night...
yuck.
I don't mind being busy and I do LOVE teaching but sometimes I wonder why I do this to myself.
See- I told you all I was cranky...I will post again later when I am more cheerful

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ugh, that sounds NUTS. If you ever want to take a night off, I'm sure that a few of us could coordinate the obedience night for you.