Thursday, November 18, 2010

Save Me! 46/52


Save Me! 46/52, originally uploaded by manymuddypaws.

Boone likes the snow well enough but gets cold feet. He's quite the baby about it and either stops and sits up like a gopher or runs to me for saving. Usually after just a few minutes he will run back and keep playing though. As long as he's moving he's fine.
-------------------------

The dogs all like the snow but I am already sick of shoveling and being cold. I really need to get new winter boots. Like yesterday. lol

3 comments:

Lani said...

Cute picture! And I love the new pic at the top of the blog, too...

Brittany said...

Lol, Hobbs is the same way! He will run around fine for a little while, and then he will start hopping on three legs.

I hear you on the sick on snow and being cold....I am already sick of it and we don't have snow yet.

^..^Corgidogmama said...

Boone just has adorable written all over him.
Love your new header and blog look.