Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Green Eyed Monster


Bruce is VERY jealous of the new cat and has been more obnoxious and in your face than I've ever known him to be. Normally Bruce is just hangin' around somewhere, napping, and staying out of the way. With Robbie here he has taken to being on the counters, on my lap, and in the way. It's funny. I guess it never occurred to me that he would be jealous of the cute little kitten I brought home...

Who knew cat's even cared enough to be jealous?

Thanks to Wendy for these pics of Bruce. Once I can actually get little Robbie to stand still for half a second I will try again for some photos. He really is a cute little bugger but is obnoxious and slightly crazy. It seems as though he is taking on the role of pesky little brother vs. helpful sidekick....Bruce wants to send him back. 

1 comment:

Kiyi Kiyi said...

Hi! I'm having a giveaway on my blog http://justatibetanpup.blogspot.com
I hope you enter!