Friday, November 19, 2010

Another dogshow weekend

Our local kennel club is hosting it's annual dog show this weekend. I have the girls both entered in Obedience.

Pixel is entered in Novice for the first time. I have her in all four trials. She is doing really well and I think that she will have no problems. Her main issue has been the stand for exam and "slow." She was getting all  freaked out about it. We have fixed that by making it more of a game. I am excited for her first time in the real ring. It will be fun!

Wicca is entered in four trials of Open. We've been working on stays, although the other night she went down on her sit with only 20 seconds to go.....I am keeping positive though- I think she will do it. Oh how I would love to do Utility!!!!

The boys are having yet another boring weekend at home. They will be warm at least!!! It is going to be a cold and snowy weekend! Such is life I suppose. :)

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Good luck Amanda - I hope you have a great weekend!

onecollie said...

I am loving going to your blog these days to see how you have changed it :))
My favourites so far are this picture with the entire background being blue :))

Jenny Glen said...

I was going to go watch this weekend but with the weather, NO WAY! Hope the dog's have a place to sit off the snow for the stays! Good Luck!