Monday, August 09, 2010

We're in.

Well. The dogs and I are moved. It's pretty wonderful I must say. Everything looks so good. The dogs LOVE it- the house, the yard, everything.

There is still a fair bit to be done. I still have random boxes here and there. Curtains still need to be hung, and the bathroom is one giant box- but we're in. And more importantly we're out of the old place.

I am going to the old place today and tomorrow to clean and then will be done. I am so excited. It's such a relief, and it's actually quite unexplainable.

and we've met a few of the neighbors...
our neighbor is a cat lover and has about 10 or 12 of these little guys running around. The dogs have already started to teach them to stay out of the yard...

7 comments:

^..^Corgidogmama said...

Moving is a nightmare, and so exhausting, however...it's a very good move for you and dog kids!
Enjoy your new digs, and we'll look forward to posts and pics!

WigglyZack said...

Sounds wonderful. You will love having a whole house to yourself and I am sure the dogs too are in heaven. It is a cute house with a huge yard. Congrats...

penni said...

Congratulations Amanda. I wish you the best of EVERYTHING in your new home.

Holly said...

Best wishes in your new home!!

andrea said...

glad to know it's over* :)

enjoy!

* I say that but we moved in Feb 09 and still haven't finished setting up the way we want

teri said...

Congtats on the new pad and the new yard! Your dogs always look so happy...I cant help but smile when I look at your pictures!

onecollie said...

can't wait to see it without boxes!