Friday, August 27, 2010

Let the Weekend Begin!

The Whoop Up days Demos were a huge hit all week. We had great crowds, and the dogs and people all did a fantastic job. It was fun- but a LOT of work! I am fricken tired.

Now we have our trial this weekend- today is the last day to finish up the odds and ends of organising a trial, and of course setting up. I have a feeling it's going to be a long day today. :)

I am looking forward to the weekend though- my dogs all ran great at the demo (and I managed to remind Pixel how we're really supposed to do the frame....) Pixel is entered in a full trial for the first time, and this is Boone's first trial back since Winter and his mysterious shut down/injury. Wicca is feeling awesome, and Vito learned the tire a few weeks ago so should be good to go. :)

I am also looking forward to going to trial and being able to go home to my own bed (well, couch but that's another story). We only have one local trial a year so it is pretty awesome to just be able to go home and chill.

So yeah, Happy Friday to everyone. I am sure I will have lots to blog about on Monday!

2 comments:

Paws on the Run said...

What happened to your bed?

Taryn said...

I LOVE your new header photo! How cool is ferris wheels in the background of agility equipment! Talk about distraction training!