Monday, August 16, 2010

Paw it Forward



During my move I got a parcel in the mail and totally forgot about it until the other day. :) Which would have been okay, but the dogs helped themselves to the treats and goodies before I could photograph them....

Amy, from Raglan Cardigans sent along two bags of biscuits, and some really yummy chewies. (which were eaten I assume in all one sitting...) She also sent along this fabulous little toy- which Wicca has claimed as hers and refuses to put down.



Thanks Amy!!!

Anyway, as part of the game, the first two people who answer and say they want to join in, I will also send on a package to each!

UPDATE: email me if you are one of the first two- manymuddypaws @ yahoo.com (no spaces)

4 comments:

Mistywowo said...

Misty, Pepper and Harley would love to play :)

Nancy and Stewie JRT said...

We would love to play too!

Crazy Cardiness said...

I'm so glad it got there! Glad the dogs enjoyed the treats too:-)) Wicca looks very happy with that toy shoved in her mouth!

Two Dogs, One Camera said...

Very cute! Dogs know a good gift when they see/smell one LOL