Wednesday, August 18, 2010

In the dark...

I have the worst luck ever with electronics. A little over a month ago I got an iPhone. Not a 4G mind you, but an iPhone none the less. My blackberry died and the iPhone was what I was looking for.

I love my new phone. It's shiny, fast, and very fun. And then yesterday everything went dark. Literally. For some reason I have no backlight. Which means that I can't see the freakin' screen. I called Apple and they suggested I restore it to factory settings in case it was a software issue. I just finished that, and it's not. It's still dark.

And I've somehow deleted a whole bunch of shit off my phone...which will all need to be put back in manually.

So now I will need to call again and see what the next step is. Stupid technology anyway....

5 comments:

andrea said...

some days!! GAH

Paws on the Run said...

That sucks. I wonder if they'll upgrade you to the iPhone 4 as the 3GS is no longer being made....

Lauren said...

As much as I love love love the iPhone, I have never seen a phone that needs to be taken back to the store so often. My boyfriend is on #3 (or third time taking it back anyway) and our other friend has had to take his back at least twice that I know of.

Taryn said...

I am probably one of the last people in the developed world who doesn't even have a regular cell phone! No technology frustrations for me ;-)

Nicki said...

Yeah, the restore to factory settings thing is not cool. Been there, done that.