Thursday, August 12, 2010

Crawford


I am such a sucker for Corgis. I can't even resist. But seriously who could?

Crawford is a rescue- his family loved him a lot, but the new baby has severe allergies. Crawford was spending most of his time ou tside or downstairs and was pretty miserable. So he is looking for a new home.

I seriously love him already- he is very much a gentleman and has way better manners than my dogs. :) He doesn't jump on furniture unless invited, listens all the time, doesn't get into the garbage and is just a good boy! (i told vito that he should take some lessons)

Crawford is six years old and is in pretty good shape. He is a little chunky, but I've already got him on a diet. He is active and loves to play. He gets the crazy zoomies around the yard, and loves to play with Wicca. They wrestle and chase, and are just very cute together. He doesn't much like the cat, but leaves him alone when I tell him to.

Of course I am fostering him myself- because I couldn't resist- and I will be extra picky about who he goes to. He deserves a perfect home. I am willing to ship him to the right home. :)

You can see more pics on the windy city blog- http://windycityrescue.blogspot.com

3 comments:

^..^Corgidogmama said...

Good Lord, I do wish, that we lived in Canada! He's a doll!

Kaitlin Jenkins said...

What a sweet face. You're right, corgis are irresistible no matter who you are!

Nicki said...

He's ADORABLE! I'd be super picky too!