Friday, August 20, 2010

Discrimination

scenting I mean, not agility. :)

We have started a scenthurdle team in my town, and it is going pretty great. We have a good bunch of dogs, and everyone is learning at a good pace.

Wicca is trained already, and is very good. Pixel is just learning. She has a good nose, but is in such a hurry to get back for the cookie that she is a snatch and grabber- grabbing the most convenient one regardless if it is hers. :)

I am going to spend some time this weekend working on teaching her to think with her nose, instead of her stomach....

--------

And because I can't have two posts in a row without a photo here is one from a long while ago! I hope to have some time this weekend to take some new ones!

2 comments:

Kaitlin Jenkins said...

Wow! That sounds like so much fun! I'll be looking forward to hearing more stories as you train further, sounds like something I'd love to get my pom scooter into!

Elf said...

She looks almost like a stuffed animal in this photo, she's so perfect!