Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Stupid Gophers

So yesterday I was minding my own business, training my dog and boom. I Fell in a Gopher Hole. (okay, I tripped in a gopher hole)
The gophers are quite rampant in the field- and we take care to fill the holes every day- we must have missed one.....I am not broken- thankfully!
Sam's physio therapist is going to take a look at my leg today.At this point it is sore and uncomfortable but manageable...........
on the plus side better me than my dog!
Stupid Gophers

4 comments:

Diana said...

Isnt that the truth! Diana

Sarah said...

sorry i know i shouldn't laugh, but really only your foot fell in the hole, not your whole body LOL

you know when I was trying to release Gyp off the teeter from 30' away, and I started dancing around, because she was sticking to it and wouldn't come off, i tweeked my knee, but I didn't want to tell you because it was embarrassing enough that i was dancing around ....

manymuddypaws said...

your "ooga booga" was pretty funny... :o)

Dawn said...

Hope your better today.