Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Babies

I am thinking about spring today- the snow is melting, the sun is out...It's almost t-shirt weather....When I think of spring I think of puppies...and when I think of puppies well...you know.
So I thought it would be fun to show you all how cute my dogs were when they were babies.....

Kate- at about 12 weeks

Wicca at about 10 weeks- (with her favorite toy the tomato)

I didn't have Sam when he was a baby- this pic was taken around the time I got him. (He was about 2 years old or so)

Baby Vito- around 16 weeks.....wasn't he adorable???!!!
Baby Boone- his previous owners sent along pics from his puppyhood....Cute Eh?





5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ooooh! Kate's paws! Big pawpaws (as we call them at my house)! They're all so darn cute; I love puppy pictures. I just got a flash drive that I'm going to back up pictures on. I would hate to lose my puppy pics!

Brittany said...

Oh!! Vito's picture is priceless!! He is such a beautiful dog and was so adorable as a puppy!

Urban Smoothie Read said...

i always regret that we didn't snap enough of puppy's pic.... they grow up so fast...

Sarah said...

BOONE = cute

Jules said...

Boone's got crazy-hppy eyes. They're all GREAT pics!