Thursday, July 08, 2010

Random Camping Photos

Camping was so good. It was a well needed break and the dogs all had a blast.

I have LOTS of photos so thought i'd post a few together in a general post before getting to the good dog ones. :)

This truck is ancient- but still manages to pull the equally ancient trailer. I couldn't resist taking a photo of the rust, although my dad then made fun of me for like half an hour...


This is my parents trailer that they let me use over the week. Old, but it works!


The river that the dogs played in every day. It was so peaceful- there were only a few other campers all week and we never once ran into anyone at the river. It was pretty wonderful!

The dogs set up. I started with two expens together to give them the most space.


and then the mosquitos came....so up went the screen tent and the xpen was condensed. i don't think they minded though- better to be bug free!


oh, the jack in the photo is my foster dog, and no- I'm not keeping her. just so you all don't ask. :)

2 comments:

Jules said...

Glad you had such a good time and an opportunity to refresh.

Paws on the Run said...

Tell your dad he doesn't know what he is talking about - Awesome truck picture!

You should have put a chair inside that covered x-pen for yourself. :)