Friday, July 09, 2010

Kate


Nearly 12, originally uploaded by manymuddypaws.

One of the great things about camping this past week was al the time I got to spend with Kate. My parents camped most of the week with me- so I had lots of one on one time with the original bossy pants. :)

Kate hasn't changed at all and is still bossy and opinionated at 12 years old. She looks pretty great for an old shepherd, although is weak in the rear and isn't super stable on her feet. It didn't stop her from enjoying herself though- she swam and chased sticks for lots of the time.

3 comments:

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

What a pretty ol' girl!!!

XO,
Lola & The Mama Monster

Sarah said...

So good to see her, she is looking good.

i still often reminisce in the old days in the old days of just jane and kate and we would go on walks everyday, and it was just the two them at trials and training! ... i don't miss her hair however LOL

Holly said...

:-) Steals my heart. Give her a hug for me.