Friday, July 23, 2010

Mature

October 2009


July 2010


I was playing around with Pixel on the logs at the agility field and she stopped to look at the horses across the road. This dog is so pretty, I just adore her. She is very, very different physically than Wicca. Pixel is light and wiry almost. Whereas Wicca is thick and sturdy. I haven't had Pixel weighed in a bit but I'd say she is under 25lbs. She is about 11.5 inches tall. She is pretty thin right now-I can feel every rib and her hip bones stick out just a tad. She is all muscle and toughness (appearance wise anyways.... ;p) She is also shedding- again. I swear everytime she grows enough coat to look like a fluff it starts falling out again. Her poor tail is starting to look a little wispy!

Anyway, I think she is uber cute, and just wanted to post the comparison from 9 months ago. It's quite the difference! She has filled out some, and just looks more adult like these days. And if possible she is even cuter than before. :)

7 comments:

Diana said...

She is stunning! Dianad

Jules said...

She looks beautiful!! Wow, what a difference in less than a year.

onecollie said...

did Pixel get her special present ???
I wanna see pictures :))

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

She is absolutely gorgeous!

The Mama Monster

D.K. Wall said...

She is gorgeous. I love her coat.

Elf said...

Wow, she really grew into those ears! Still love the coat.

dreameyce said...

She really is a very beautiful girl, and if I didn't know she was a fluff, I'd assume she was a 'glamor' coat... she has a lot less coat than a few of the genetic fluffs I've met, and less coat than some of the genetically normal coated Cardis! It's interesting the differences in coats within the breed.

I can't wait to see how she matures, and fills out. She'll be even more beautiful! If CKC has any altered show dog classes it'd be fun to show her! AKC does not, but UKC does.