Friday, March 12, 2010

Perfection and Weekend

Last night was the "Graduation" for my Rally obedience class. I set up a killer long course and everyone did awesome!

I added pressure by videoing, and actually using a score sheet. I just had to post this video of Maggie the Bernese Mountain Dog, and her handler Kim. Looking back on the video they should have gotten a perfect score, but I was being a hardass and took a point off for a crooked stand....



This dog went from being shut down and bored in class to having fun ALL THE TIME. She is so upbeat and her heeling is incredible. Kim has done a fantastic job training her, and I think that lots of people could learn from a team like Kim and Maggie.

On that note I am heading off to another agility trial this weekend- a semi local one (2 hours). Boone and Wicca are entered and I am feeling pretty optimistic about Boone this weekend. He had a great class this week and last week. Cross your fingers!

oh, and one more thing...

Happy Birthday to the most obnoxious dog around..



:o) It is Kaleb's (from digit, fetchit, herdit) 8TH Birthday today.

7 comments:

Taryn said...

Good Luck with your trial! I've got one too. Jimmy's been over-the-top wild lately, so I have no idea what I will get :-)

Sarah said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! "Why you Little!!!" how can you not love that dog. seriously?

and great job kim and maggie, they sure are a great team.

Loretta Mueller said...

LMAO! I love that photo!! HA!

Unknown said...

Kim and Maggie did awesome! They'll be the team to beat at any trial :)

onecollie said...

Kim & Maggie rock!! I love to watch Kim handle her dogs, still trying to learn to handle as well as her!

Kim said...

Thanks Amanda.

Maggie is a good girl (well most of the time).

Good luck this weekend.

Natasha said...

That was beautiful! Good luck at the trial too, and happy b-day to Kaleb!