Friday, March 19, 2010

Naughty Friday Fun

So I finally got around to looking at the video from the weekend, and you know- Boone wasn't as bad as I thought- his issues were either before or after the a-frame and teeter...which says a lot. Wicca was naughty- in each of her runs she either broke a start line, didn't stick her contacts, or blew me off...

So for entertainment purposes here is the Gamble from first thing Saturday morning. She was especially naughty.



Here is Boone's run on that same course. I had chosen the same path for both of them although Wicca altered hers, and i didn't attempt the mini gamble with Boone.


hope everyone has a good weekend!

4 comments:

Diana said...

Oops both video's are of Wicca? LoL Diana

Unknown said...

I admit, the video of Wicca made me LOL! She's usually so good that it was fun to see she has naughty days too.

onecollie said...

oh my Wicca was naughty!!
Boonie tried really hard, gosh that A frame is steep!!

Natasha said...

Love how excited Wicca is to run!! Boone is looking great too!