Thursday, May 17, 2012

A little bit of awesome

A little bit of awesome for your Thursday morning.

I watch Idol- both the Canadian version and the American one and I do think that this guy is the most talented they've had.

This is one of the songs from the finale last night- probably the first and only song he has actually sang with the original melody- it was spectacular.



and this is a more typical style. He is very gritty, and you can hear the passion in his voice.

 

I love him. lol. And will be buying his CD when it comes out. Now for the record, it would probably be better if he doesn't actually win idol, but I'm still rooting for him anyway. ;)

1 comment:

Jenny Glen said...

I keep saying that Phillip needs to make a cd today so I can buy it tomorrow! We downloaded one off of itunes already.