Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Enthusiasm


A photo from last week. Brit is very enthusiastic when she is working. Especially a larger group. As her confidence grows so does her speed. Which in this particular sport is not really what she needs right now. lol. We've been dutifully working on our "there" and I think she is starting to get it. Lots and lots of stop and start, stop and start. It's boring, but needs to be done.

I am planning on spending the whole weekend at the farm. It's a win win. The guardian dogs could use the company (and a reminder to stay out of trouble) and my dogs and I can use a holiday. It's been a pretty stressful few weeks.  Of course the forcast is calling for rain, rain and more rain. But none of us are made of sugar. ;)

I still have to make it through the rest of the week- although tomorrow I have the day off and no plans. Maybe a sleep in day??? Friday will be here before I know it!


No comments: