Friday, May 04, 2012

Fun Weekend Ahead!!

I have been waiting for it to be Friday all week. lol. And of course when that happens the week (and the days) seem to drag on and on.

This weekend is my first ever Herding Clinic. I am very excited! The clinic is geared towards the trial in June- so we will get to do a few run thrus' of different "Herding Started" courses. It will give me a better idea of what *I* am supposed to do, and how to fix something if it goes wrong. It will be a lot of fun!

And to make the weekend even better I am staying at a friends acreage only 15 minutes away! It is perfect, and I am very lucky to have such great friends! (Thanks Jan and Dave!!!)

Because I have my evenings free, and an acreage for the dogs to run on I brought everyone. As soon as we arrived I let them all out to burn off some steam. Everyone is now settled at my feet, but with their eyes on the door...they really want to run again.

Pixel always gets the toy.

Brit, and Pixel.

Boone is a total mess right now. His hair is so long, it's outta control.

Wicca is not allowed to run but she was happy after a roll in the grass.

Vito!

Quite possibly the funniest group photo to date. They crack me up.
Look forward to more photos tomorrow!!! I brought my laptop to upload video and photos each day.

3 comments:

Ellamennopee said...

When I see your Boone, no matter how cute he is... I just wanna give him a haircut, make him look more like a sheepdog and less like a shaggy terrier with foodbeard. I can't help it, I'm fastidious like that. But I love your herd of sheepdogs!

^..^Corgidogmama said...

It's amazing how you are able to catch the "essence" of each dog.
Had to laugh at Britt's long legs needing to be a step down. Great action shots...what fun!

WigglyZack said...

Have fun. Love your last picture of all of your dogs. Adorable.