Monday, October 08, 2012

Trouble





These four dogs in one house spell T-R-O-U-B-L-E.

I am dogsitting Jen's dogs for the weekend. It's chaos. Barely controlled chaos. You have three dogs (Neena, Brit, and Leo) all trying to control one another, and then Scamp standing in the middle a little confused. lol. Four Border Collies is crazy. Just sayin.

So to fend of the craziness in the house we have been walking- a lot. Between all the extra walks, and the "i-thought-i-was-gonna-die" sickness I had on Friday/Saturday I've probably lost a pound or two..

This morning we woke to pouring rain. So out we went. I put rain clothes over my pyjamas. lol. 2 hours later I had some tired dogs. The Corgi girls are mad they didn't get to go. But after the beach run the other day Pixel was sore again.. (sigh.)

Here are some more photos from our wet walk this morning...

Leo in hiding..
Vito in the lead...briefly
plotting trouble.
This is what I see for most of the walk. Zooming Border Collies.
P.S Jenilee I know that Scampie was supposed to stay on leash. But look into these eyes and tell him no.....



4 comments:

Jenilee said...

Lol I KNOW he's irresistible...thanks for taking such good care of them:)!!!

Deirdre said...

love the black and white walk.

^..^Corgidogmama said...

Hee hee! Black and white rules!
Darling pics!

Jenny Glen said...

Hi Scamper!