Saturday, October 06, 2012

A Beach!!!

A Beach!A real live beach. I had heard about this beach from a friend and took a few of the dogs to check it out today. Amanda. S and her little pug Izzie came along, and we ended up seeing Wendy and Marlin there too!

I think it is my new favorite place. Nothing for miles except sand, and water. The dogs had a freaking blast. Even though it was cold and windy they ran and ran and ran some more. It was awesome.

Here are a few of my favorite photos...











I left Boone at home with Scamp and Neena (Im dogsiting.) Because of Boones flight risk I like to scope out a new place before taking him. And I wasnt sure how the honeybadger (Neena) would be with Izzie so she stayed home.

But we will be going back very soon!!!

5 comments:

Taryn said...

I love that first pic!

^..^Corgidogmama said...

These are fantastic pics! Their joy and sense of adventure shows in every shot!

WigglyZack said...

Glad you found it - is it so awesome I gotta get out there again - freaked a bit by the coyote incident but will hopefully get Zack out there again

Jenilee said...

Lol...looks like a fun beach, will have to check it out sometime! And good call on leaving the honeybadger at home lol..

onecollie said...

great pictures, good thing you left Boonie, he might have ended up as a meal for a coyote!!