Monday, August 17, 2009

The Bird

Kaleb (of Dig It, Fetch it, Herd it) has a nickname- Bird. He also has a theme song- Bird is the Word. Sarah has forced me to listen to the song on numerous occasions traveling to trials. I am sure there is **no one else on the planet who likes this song. EXCEPT for "The Family Guy."

I don't watch The Family Guy often, but last night I was flipping channels and before I realised what was happening I heard the first few lines to the song. So I went to bed last night humming this stupid song...

Before you click, I warn you all to view this video at your own risk. It is highly obnoxious, and slightly offensive.



**apparently I am wrong. There is facebook group for doGs sake....

4 comments:

Sarah said...

"highly obnoxious, and slightly offensive. "

that's theK-man ...

that is why that is his theme song.

LOL I think this is your best blog post EVER!!!!

seriously, made my day.

Jules said...

LOL! My husband loves that episode and the song!!

Farm Girl said...

I dont watch Familiy Guy that often but I just happened to watch that episode last night! How funny!

onecollie said...

I LOVE it....go figure!!!