Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ear Hair and Cute

So this is what her ears like with no trimming...

and after a nights sleep her tail is a little less...puffy..... thankfully! Isn't she cute?


-----


Wicca is sick of everyone talkin' about how cute pixel is...


Geesh....what's the big deal with the blue dog?


I told her it didn't have a lot to do with her color per say, and although she is cute physically she is also very cute personality wise....Cute is not a word I would use to describe Wicca.



Wicca was offended so had a try at being "cute"




I told her she just looked weird now...

4 comments:

Sarah said...

poor wicca, you can come live with me.

you will always be my #1.

:)

^..^Corgidogmama said...

i really, really, love your dogs!

miradukesadie said...

OMG! too funny! I'll take wicca corgie home.

dreameyce said...

Friends who show coated breeds are worth their weight in gold, I must say!

Great job on the ears!