Thursday, December 25, 2008

Wonderful Day

Today has been a great day, I took the dogs for a really nice walk early this morning, and had a good time visiting with my family after that. As always I got way too many gifts, and feel completely spoiled. My sisters baby is still very cute, and did really well this morning- he basically slept all through the gift exchange!

I came home for a break and to take the dogs for another walk. There is a really nice park right behind Wendy's house so I took the dogs in groups of threes for a good game of fetch. Coulee had a really hard time when it wasn't her turn to get the ball!!!
The dogs did good and didn't even get cold feet which was good- I wasn't looking forward to carrying dogs home! Thankfully the weather has been good today it is only minus 10 or so- versus the minus forty we've had all week!

I am looking forward to dinner later today, although I actually have to help cook stuff so we'll see how that goes! I have never been the type to cook much so hopefully I won't kill anyone!

Hope everyone else has had a good day!

I don't have any of my own photos here(and no camera).... so here is a photo of Coulee and Lacey that Wendy took right before she left.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have some great dogs! Thanks for visiting me and leaving such nice comments. Happy Cardigan Holidays!

Paws on the Run said...

I can imagine how hard it would be for Coulee to wait her turn. Lacey really isn't much competition for her usually... :) Thanks for taking such great care of the girls on Christmas!