Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Birthday Walk



So aside from being New Years Eve Day, it is also my birthday. I am 26. I am not a party girl type of person- nor am I the type for big celebrations. I spent the day doing things I like to do with people I like.

I went for another dogrun walk today- I met with Jolene, Sandy, and Wendy at Peenaquim park and we had a blast. Between the four of us we had 11 dogs!!! Good thing the park wasn't busy today! Wicca had a good time looking for the "mouse" that she was sure was buried in the snow. Pixel and Perkins had fun chasing each other- Perkins was much happier today at the park then yesterday- must have been his cool new sweater! Vito again followed Lacey around.

Spent some time this afternoon with my little nephew Nolen- and had a good visit with my sister- I hope to get new baby pics soon!

I had dinner with my parents- Chinese food which wasn't half bad. :o) Don't worry no food touched, and no, I didn't eat the noodles. :o)

Tonite Wendy and I are heading over to Jolene's to play games and have a few drinks. I'll be at home and in bed with the dogs by the time midnight comes around!

A perfect day!

Tomorrow we are going to the reserve to pick up three frozen pup-sicles....hopefully they are okay one more night!

Oh- I think I have watched my own video about 100 times already. I really like it. Didn't even make me cry. :o)

9 comments:

Paws on the Run said...

Is that a shot about the camera? ;)

Holly said...

Sounds like a lovely Birthday Celebration! Many Happy Returns!

dreameyce said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope your big day was awesome! :)

Diana said...

Happy Birthday!!! Diana

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Amanda!

^..^Corgidogmama said...

Absolutely marvelous photos that were a joy to look at. Dogs just make us happy, don't they?
Happy 26th! Have a happy year.

onecollie said...

it was a great day!!

Chris and Ricky said...

Happy Birthday and Happy New Year! Your video is awesome - so many great photos of your dogs - we loved it!

Elf said...

Sounds like the perfect birthday. Congratulations.