Friday, May 16, 2008

Objects are FASTER than they appear...

I have a few funny pictures to post....Wendy (from crazyandlittle) is doing a photography class and one of the assignments is to capture motion...you know the blurry background type... she explains it better on her blog...anyway, she used the dogwalk, and both Wicca and Vito last night as guinea pigs...



It was a good practice for Wicca's contacts!!! and Vito had a blast ...as the pictures show was actually running...uh huh.
Vito had FUN playing agility....Shhhhh...I haven't told him yet.

3 comments:

Diana said...

Hey, I have a question. I dont know if you know the answer to this but Miley has a lot of air under her when she runs the dogwalk. I notice that your dogs are close to the board when they run. Ive noticed this with other dogs too. Do you think this is a problem that she is so high off the board? thanks, Diana

Jules said...

Cool pics! I'll have to go check ou ther blog.

Urban Smoothie Read said...

he looks blazingly fast.