Thursday, May 08, 2008

A little Walk....

The dogs and I went down to Natalie's inlaws farm tonight after work- I got some great photos and of course the dogs all had a great time!


They had a blast playing in the river,


rolling in gross stuff

and just wrestling and running around

We walked for maybe 45 minutes. I initially had debated about bringing Sam but decided he could use the chance to just be a dog. He held up like a trooper and was good about staying close and not over doing it. The dogs all had a great swim- both Sam and Wicca were thrilled to have someone (Rayna) throwing things for them...

Here are some more assorted photos- I also published some on my flickr site:

handsome boonie...


on the run....

Kato full out....notice the one foot on the ground!!!


My favorite picture of the day....


And one more of boonie...

All the dogs are dead tired now, but still of course needed baths after a run like that! Wicca smelled like something dead and Vito was an attractive shade of green. I think Boone brought back all of the burrs he could find, and Sam was just dirty all over.

No comments: