Saturday, September 17, 2005

Wicked Weaves...

Wicca is doing great on the poles- she is nailing the entry and commited all the way through. I think that she should have them down pat 100% by October...It makes a huge difference to practice them every single day and I can see the results! I have the entrances almost closed and the middle poles about 1.5 inches out- I am thinking that by the end of September I will be able to try her on the real poles....But for now we are working them into sequences- fast out of tunnels, jumping lines, and even slow off the table. I want to make sure there are no surpirses when we move to the "grown up" poles....

Sam is doing well- I have been working quite a bit on front and rear crosses- changes of direction that sort of thing. He is doing well but doesn't much like to change his lead when Jumping so will focus on that for a week or so. He is such a goofy dog- his running style is going to be very different than Wiccas I think....

Kate is having a holiday after last weeks trial...Not sure what I am going to do with her yet....We have a funmatch tomorrow- I may take her out....I changed her entry for the medicine hat trial too (which is next weekend) I pulled her from Team and just have her in 2 gambles and a steeplechase.....(Gamblers is her favorite class) I have to figure out how to put the fun back in the game for her. She obviously is not enjying herself anymore...

No comments: