Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Well it was a very, very wet weekend in Kimberley this weekend. It rained, I mean poured all day Saturday and we even had a bit of sleet and fog to boot! But even with the wet and cold Wicca did awesome at her first trial. I had her entered in only a few things- no weave poles yet and she ran beautifully! She nailed her contacts, was very fast, and I handled her pretty good! No Qualifying runs do to a few knocked bars but her runs were amazing- she gave me a ton of distance, very little barking and didn't bite me once! She listened to me- followed directions and was very focused. She had a great time and I could not be prouder of my little dog. She gave me 110% this weekend and all I can say is Wow!
After the weekend I have a list of things to proof with her
*Start Lines
*Fast ONTO the table (she flew off coming out of a fast sequence)
*creeping to a bottom on the dogwalk
*and get those weaves done!

She is going to be awesome when we get those poles....she is doing really well- but still has at least a month more of serious training before asking her to weave at a trial- I am hoping for October.....

Kate did not appreciate the rain, and the corgis. She had a good run first thhing saturday morning and then was miserable the rest of the weeekend....
oh well

No comments: