Thursday, September 08, 2005

nerves

I am nervous already....I have been pretty good about holidng off the nerves fora long time but there is still two days to go until the weekend and here I am- feeling nervous.....
It will be Wicca's first trial- she is more than ready and I have done a lot of trialing with other dogs but you still get those nerves I guess....Wicca's best thing is her contacts- she is very solid on them. Her start line isn't 1005 so we will be wroking on that this weekend and she is great at distance work so hopefully we will have a few good gambles...I don't expect and Q's this weekend from her- It is her very first trial and we are just getting to know each other and work as a team but I do expect her to listen to me and of course have a ton of fun!
It is an outdoor trial so Kate should do great- she loves outdoors and always does better than indoors.
We haven't been practicing a ton- but we have been working on pole entries and some discrimination stuff so hopefully we can run happy and maybe get a few Q's!
Well Wish us luck!!!

-amanda

No comments: