Monday, September 26, 2011

Cheesy Tourist 38/52


Cheesy Tourist 38/52, originally uploaded by manymuddypaws.
Via Flickr:
Every single time I drive through Bow Island I think to myself that I should stop and take a photo. I mean, how awesome is the giant bean? lol

His name is Pinto MacBean.



This past weekend I bit the bullet and stopped. Wicca thought I was crazy (as did the people driving by) but hey, you only live once. :)

I processed it to look like an old fashioned cheesy tourist photo, the kind you have as a kid. I think it adds to the overall cheese. lol

Not an awesome photo technically but too funny not to post.

3 comments:

Taryn said...

Funny! I didn't even notice Wicca at first since she is so dwarfed by the giant bean!

onecollie said...

Love it!!

Marlene said...

Living between Medicine Hat tallest Tee-pee and Bow Islands, Pinto McBean; I'm thrilled to see our local treasures, cheezie and all, displayed! Thanks for the smile!