Sunday, December 06, 2009

Childhood Memories

Remember when your parents would stuff you into a snowsuit, and bundle you up so tight you could hardly breathe let alone play? Well...meet my nephew Nolen. He is going to be a year old in a few days and it was high time we tortured him with his first snowsuit...

Putting it on was interesting- some crying and whining ensued.


poor guy could hardly stand up at first. :o)


Oh the torture...




By the time he realised it was fun we were freezing and decided to go in...



On the plus side he's too young to announce "I have to pee!" once you've got him dressed. I told my sister to wait a few years, and it'll be even more fun...

5 comments:

Paws on the Run said...

He's soo cute!

onecollie said...

awwwwwww!.....

Red Dog Mom said...

In the immortal words of Randy (the movie A Christmas Story) - "I can't put my arms down!!!"

Wow, your snow puts our 3" in Va to shame.

Diana said...

I was lucky , my parents were to poor to afford a snowsuit. My kids werent so lucky. lol Diana

Sarah said...

i need a snowsuit like that! he is so cute