Tuesday, June 17, 2008


Wicca had a bar knocking kind of night last night. Three times she knocked the first bar- and twice she knocked a bar simply because I was ahead and accelerating. Geesh. Some days I wonder about this dog. Of course each time she was stopped, and put in a down while I fixed the bar. By the end of the session she was doing better but I still get pretty annoyed when she slams herself into the bar.
Sarah and I worked with what equipment was set out- and each time we picked a sequence it seemed to be horrible! Like, quite difficult. Which was good to practice but some of it wasn't that realistic. Funny how that happened all night.
I was pleased with Wicca's weaves- again no missed entries :o)
Boonie got to come out to play- I only worked him once before the class came in- we worked on start lines- and trying to get rid of the whole default into a tunnel thing... :o) He is starting to really get the contacts- although I caught myself twice asking him to touch- which means nose touch my hand- not 2on2off....- I tell my students all the time...Consistency is important.
The pictures are old- from a trial last summer- In July or August. Our Weimeraner friend Lori took them and I recently found them on her Flickr Page

No comments: