Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Foreign Objects


Apparrently although Vito is techinically an adult he still has the appetite of a puppy. In the last week he has injested alot of not really edible things, and I thought it would be a great blog topic.


Item #1
My 10 year old leather leash. He ate it in a way that instead of being a 7 foot leash, it is now a 3 foot leash. I was less than impressed. I was even more ticked off when he puked up 10 pieces- chewed into convenient 1 inch lengths.....ugh

Item #2
The remote control for my TV. Granted, it hasn't worked in ages...but still. Are you kidding? And he didn't even just chew on it, he ate it. The battery cover is completely gone, as are numbers 2 through 8.....

Item #3
Paper...and just paper in general. Nothing specific. He enjoys Newspaper, aswell as tissue paper (what self respecting canine doesn't) and then the ever popular cardboard...

And Finally, Items #4 and #5
The favorite- sticks and rocks....He is pretty sneaky about it as he knows that rocks aren't for playing or eating...he will start by sneaking one into the house...hidden in his tightly closed mouth. He rolls on it, pounces on it, and then the real fun begins- he throws it up in the air, catches it, drops it, picks it up and the process is repeated until A) he swallows it or B) I catch him and take it away....And sticks, well...I will let him play with sticks..but chewing them to little bits is just not allowed..and occasionally if I am not watching him he will do just that...
Good thing he's cute!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL yes good thing he is cute! We have lost a number of remotes (Dish Network remotes are expensive!), papers, and leashes. Once my vet left a leash in the crate with one of my dogs... ugh!!!

Anonymous said...

so now wouldn't be a good time to mention the soft crate?

he MUST be a corgi, at BC would never do that LOL, oh wait, never mind

manymuddypaws said...

haha, thanks for reminding me...

Soft Crates - 0
Corgis - 4