Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Growing Up

Wicca is really becoming a pretty good dog- lately it seems that she has really grown up...don't get me wrong, she is still very bad <grin> but in a good kind of way now.  She is a little more affectionate- and by a little more I mean she will actually come to me for attention, and asks to be petted. Amazing, I know. Also she has slowly, over the last few weeks, changed her sleeping position on the bed. She used to sleep on the far edge of the bed- as far from me as she could get. And all of a sudden she is sleeping up by the pillows- still not touching me, but close enough that if I dared I could reach out and pet her. Amazing, I know. :)

Sam is really not doing all that great. He is not as happy as he was and is actually becoming more obnoxious than before. He is whining an awful lot and being really pushy with the other dogs, he has also started to lick- which I HATE, and he is very insistent with the licking too, which annoys me more. It all comes down to him wanting more attention, more one on one time with me, and him needing more exercise. Too bad that the guy is hobbling around on three and half legs...I am going to have to figure out a way that I can get him doing something without injuring himself more....

Vito is as cute as ever- he is going to be neutered tomorrow. For some reason I am pretty stressed about it. Usually I am not really the type to worry about something so routine but....you never know. I actually think that I am going to cancel it and wait until I feel a little better about it...I am not a huge believer in karma and such but it is really unlike me to be worried about things like this.....

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I think it's a 'girl' thing. My Holly went through a phase when she really was not affectionate at all, and she still only wants to snuggle on 'her' terms. But those goofy boys! They just can't get enough!!