Saturday, February 22, 2014

A Week in Review

Life is moving along at a steady pace. Some days I am so busy that I can hardly remember what I did. No good I say.
I need to find a better balance.

Sigh.

I am a horrible blogger lately. Too busy. Not much time for computer time. Rushing from one thing to the next.

Here is my week in review in photos. (All from my 365 iphone project which is still going! Amazing really!)

Boone, an old dog enjoying a nap

car troubles meant leash walks, and park time rather than coulee walks. Leo wasn't complaining

happy dog dog training. I love happy dogs.

chewy needs a bigger bed.

Hedley. Amazing Concert. Jacob is so talented.

Crittering at the petstore. One of Wiccas favorite old dog hobbies.


Vito the Co-Pilot.

1 comment:

Paws on the Run said...

Ha! I just realized I must have stolen your idea without even realizing it. Just came back here and saw your post again. Sorry about that!