Friday, December 13, 2013

And the sun came out...

The sun came out today, and what better luck than to have a few hours of daytime to enjoy it. This is exactly the boost I needed.

The dogs and I had a glorious walk this morning. I even brought my camera! First time in a very long time that I have taken photos other than the required project photo. It felt great. I sat in the snow for half an hour and watched the dogs play and burn off some steam. The payoff of that is now they are all crashed at my feet.

I won't dwell on the fact that I know Wicca will be lame when she gets up. I gave her some Metacam when we got home. I know. It's not ideal. I thought I would never do that. But the amount of fun she had today outweighs that. <3

So, I present happy dogs playing in the snow. Vito and Boone were there, promise. lol. But off doing their own thing, as per usual... Boone might be getting a GPS collar from Santa....












2 comments:

Bikejoring in Southern Alberta said...

Super cute frisbee!!!

^..^Corgidogmama said...

Snowman frisbee, cool beans! Very popular among the kids isn't it?
Great pics!